You and your children should this day:
- Serve God by keeping His Commandments,
- Imitate Christ by keeping the Christian Virtues,
- Honor and invoke the angels and saints,
- Save a soul,
- Avoid hell,
- Gain Heaven,
- Slight transitory things,
- Expiate sins,
- Subdue evil inclinations,
- Perform good works,
- Edify your neighbor and,
- Perhaps you must die today and stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
Advice from Fr. Casimir Puskorius to attendees of a Ladies Retreat at Mt. St. Michael’s: There is a plan, and God has made it known to us. He wants us to have a life of grace and increase it as much as we can.
We have to overcome sin and positively love God. It is not enough to say, “I don’t have any weeds in my garden.” You have to plant flowers.